Top Reasons Why Mr. Steam is the ONLY Choice:
1. Experience: Mr. Steam’s parent company has over 60 years designing and manufacturing steam generating equipment for industrial applications, and each one of our steam baths is the culmination of this experience.
2. Customer Service: At Mr. Steam, we pride ourselves with providing the best customer service, with fully staffed offices on both coasts. Customer care representatives are on hand to answer any questions Monday through Friday, 8 am to 7 pm est.
3. Reliability: All Mr. Steam products are made of serviceable industrial grade components and some systems feature state of the art self-diagnostic tools.
4. Sustainability: Mr. Steam is environmentally friendly. All home products utilize recyclable stainless steel and use water and energy efficiently.
5. Quality Certified: Every one of our products is USA and Canadian UL listed, CE and NOM certified.
6. Precision Sizing: We can provide you with the perfect fit for your steam bath using isizing from your mobile phone or online sizing so that your installation is easy and efficient.
7. Towel Warmers: Mr. Steam has designed the most efficient and innovative towel warmers that offer aromatherapy features in a wide range of sizes and finishes.
8. Simple Language Warranty: Our comprehensive warranty is written in plain English and easily available online or from a customer care representative.
9. Smart Home Technology: With Mr. Steam’s innovative HomeWizard™, you can activate your steam generator remotely with your iPod®, iPad®, iPhone®, smart phone, desktop computer or home automation control pad allowing you to have a relaxing steam bath waiting when you arrive.
10. Wireless Steam Genie™: With the Steam Genie, your steambath can be activated up to 100 feet away from the generator for pre-heating the steam room.
11. Multi-Purpose Platform: Using just one innovative Mr. Steam platform, you can have a basic steam installation or a custom spa experience.
12. AutoFlush, Truly Cleans the Unit: We drain our units the same way that our parent company drains a US Navy boiler. We drain units automatically, no hand activation required. After flushing, tank stays without water until next steambath. Providing fresh water and “Clean Steam Every Time...”®.